Friday, November 15, 2013

Start a blog

I’m a beginner in this blog thing. I don’t know what the “thing” in this thing at first. I thought writing is only in newspaper or in movies/television but things really change especially if technology is involved. It add and really big impact in the society to build or destroy a reputation.


There are lots of types and category of what are blog. I personally do know that my blog is a personal blog but I don’t know what the genre fall. I only thing I know everybody like or love to have a lots of follower and turned this on money.
Now, blog + advertising = money. So lots of way to gain money and the popular and easy is the CTC (cost-per-click) but I think its lengthy and tough to gain money from it especially if you’re a beginner like me.


There lots advertising that just click. Advertiser that offer is promoting a work from home, 21 step program that teaches affiliate marketers or would be internet marketers/blog owners how to promote High Priced Affiliate Products. These products range from $1000 commissions upwards.

Other advertiser, iS3 is the leader in protecting your PC and Andriod Tablet or Smart Phone from Malware, Viruses and other Online Threats.  Our products are developed, built and serviced out of Boca Raton, Florida.  STOPzilla AVM recently scored a 100% detection rating when Westcoast Labs issued its “Checkmark Certification & Platinum Product Award” regarding our flagship product:  STOPzilla AVM. This task is a pay per SALE task. 


However the main important is how you write.

No comments:

Post a Comment